This chess computer has all the functionality you are used to from the classic DGT Centaur, but DGT have made the housing of this chess computer completely transparent. This allows you to see exactly the technology that lets you feel as if you were playing against a human opponent.
DGT Centaur Crystal Edition features:
- Transparent housing
- Adapts to your strength
- Sensor board 40×40 cm
- Circular LED lights indicate the moves
- Rechargeable internal battery
- Weighted chess pieces
- e-Paper display
- The beautifully designed chess board has touch sensors that effortlessly register your moves without pressing the board.
Adapts to your playing strength:
The DGT Centaur Crystal Edition automatically adapts itself to your playing strength. It gives you a fair chance to win, to learn and, most importantly to have fun. The board’s sensor technology allows you to move pieces in a natural way.
Whether you are a beginner or an experienced player, a home player or a club player, Centaur always adapts to your level as soon as you make your first move!
- Board size: 444,5 x 400,5 mm x 10 mm (17.5 x 15.8 x 0.39 inch)
- Square size: 48 x 48 mm (1.9 x 1.9 inch)
- King height: 86 mm (3.4 inch)
Power: Supplied with a USB cable
Board: Sensor board
Display: e-Paper display
Housing: Clear PC plastic chassis with a high quality printed chess board surface